Newsletter LCMT 2019 - 10 March '19
Here you can read the newsletter for all registered LCMT-participants on today. Each registered participant will receive the newsletters also sent by e-mail! Check out the spam!
See also the video that we made about the new and spacious start/finish environment on and around the football stadium of RESC Houffaloise!
Practical arrangements are already made in and around Houffalize:
- the new start/finish location will be built with a large tent (300 seats capacity): all registration packets can be picked up there + the space is also used for buffet dinner in the evening and breakfast in the morning.
- pre-register will of course be necessary to an estimate to the caterer
- Anyway 2 menus per night from which one can choose, this is certainly a response to the participants who are not staying at the hotel Vayamundo see also the motor-home campers.
- motorhome users: we still have a lot of place! To the cost of the electricity group pressing we ask a contribution of 15 to max. 20 EUR per day. The price drops as more mobile homes will be present. At least 1 month before we will know that price. Included here also: use of water (football stadium) and toilets/showers (in football stadium).
- There will come very soon a survey in which you shall be asked you what your options are around whether or not participate in the buffet, the same as for the final choices with or without time recording, formula (cyclo, mtb, etc ...) and distant choice (especially important if you wish time recordings). For all these issues we give you a deadline to which we want to know your answer around these issues.
Further in that survey we ask you also to pass your t-shirt-size selection.
Meanwhile, the leader's jersey design for the CROSS-DUATHLON classification has been created: it is a pristine white shirt with Navy Blue top. Compare to the MTB-yellow leader's Jersey, but the gold is here virgin-white.
We are also proud to announce the soon coming introduction of the first real LCMT-café: the BIKING BOX, a bicycle experience center including bar, tearoom and rental pick-up location in Ypres nearby the famous Menin Gate Memorial (Last Post). All participants of LCMT will be invited to come and visit us on several occasions. We have started up also a crowdfunding hoping in this way to finish the work of having this building ready for its future destination a bit faster. Use this LINK to learn all about it! And we thank you already for your support. But don’t worry, our rewards are pretty well!